5R5211/213 Original Blood Donor Chair w/ Added Wood Legs
The 5R5 is our original Blood Donor Chair that continues to be above the industry standard in quality and comfort. Proven over many years of dependable service in many blood donor centers.
Available in 5R5211 (115V.), 5R5213 (220V.) or 5R5201 (Manual Adjustment).
- Meets all current CE and UL listings.
- All hardwood frame construction is hand crafted and custom built to order. No cold steel construction wrapped in 3" of foam, Dacor Blood Donor Chairs have springs, flexilators and layered foam for comfort, just like the most comfortable chair in your home.
- High quality contract grade vinyl upholstery with patented antimicrobial/antibacterial coating to prevent from bacterial growths and stains on your Blood Donor Chair. Easy to disinfect for patient safety.
- A linear actuator motor provides smooth positioning. The convenient hand pendant, which is easily attached at either side of the head of the donor chair, controls the motor allowing easy positioning from "head high-foot low" to "head low-foot high" or any position in between.
- All exposed metal parts are chrome plated for easy cleaning and durability.
- Weight Capacity - 350lbs
- Ship Weight - 176lbs
- Length- 60"
- Width- 38"
- Head Height- 46"
- Foot Height- 38"
- Seat Height- 25"