MODEL 4R4/5R5211BR Bariatric Blood Donor Chair
The 4R4211BR / 5R5211BR (115V. Motor) is our Bariatric Blood Donor Chair. The motor, frame, base, springs and all remaining components are naturally heavier to help support any additional weight rating. The Bariatric Blood Donor Chair is 6" wider than our standard blood donor chair, and it has 2 added legs to the center of the base for extra support.
Available in either 500lb or 700lb weight capacity
• Also available in 5R5213BR/4R4213BR (220V. Motor)
• Heavy duty hardwood frame construction is hand crafted and custom built to order. No cold steel construction wrapped in 3" of foam, Dacor Blood Donor Chairs have springs, flexilators and layered foam for comfort, just like the most comfortable chair in your home.
• A linear actuator motor provides smooth positioning. The convenient hand pendant, which is easily attached at either side of the head of the donor chair, controls the motor allowing easy positioning from "head high-foot low" to "head low-foot high" or any position in between.
• All exposed metal parts are chrome plated for easy cleaning and durability.
- Weight Capacity -500lb or 700lbs
- Ship Weight - 211lbs
- Length- 60"
- Width- 43"
- Head Height- 46"
- Foot Height- 38"
- Seat Height- 25"